As a professional member of the " Organisme d’Autoréglementation du Courtage Immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)" and of the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board (CIGM), you are well protected. You will considerably increase your chances to buy or sell at a fair price, with no surprises.Read more
Establishing and maintaining a high level of integrity with all my clients has always been a top priority for me. The services that are being offered to you are personalized and well adapted to fit your needs.
The knowledge and experience I have acquired of the Island of Montreal Market has resulted in helping homeowners to realize their goal in buying or selling their home.
Benefits of using a professional Re/Max Associate:
- Professional up to date advice on your property you wish to sell or on your expectations if you wish to buy or rent a home.
- FREE SERVICE to the buyer or the person who want to rent a place.
- Certified NAVUT Real Estate Broker.
- A much greater exposure of your property – due to more potential buyers.
- A wider choice if you are a buyer.
- An inventory of ready buyers derived from on-going marketing and daily efforts by a team professional.
- An efficient network built over years with trusful professionals to advise you in your renovations (materials retailers, antiques sales...).
- A faster, easier and top dollar sale.
- A full service of relocation for the people and family that move into our wonderful city to help them to settle faster.
- Services in english, french, spanish and sumenol.
I will invest my time and money in your property to achieve...
- The maximum price
- In the least possible time
- With the minimum of inconvenience to you
First, I will prepare a professional and detailed...
- Comparative market analysis based on sales of homes like yours
Then, I will...
- Have your home photographed in HDR for marketing purposes.
- Prepare professional listing and advertising copy.
- Promote your home using various tools.
- Present your home to qualified buyers.
- Follow up all showings for feedback.
- Prepare an activity report and give it to you after each visit by phone or email.
- Present all written offers.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Protect your interests by helping you finalize the sales contract.
- Refer you to a competent agent in your new location.
Are you Pre-Approved?
A pre-approved mortgage is very common. With pre-approval, your lender approves the amount of your mortgage and gives you a written confirmation or certificate for a fixed time period before you start looking for a home. The pre-approval term, usually lasting from 60 to 90 days, also sets the mortgage rate the lender will offer to you.
Here are some of the financial institutions allowing on-line pre-approval*. However, we suggest you to contact a mortgage specialist for a better service and informations.
Tel: 514 816-4786